nettieMS forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 66 registered users
The newest registered user is whalseej

Our users have posted a total of 1386 messages in 152 subjects
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:12 pm

*RESPECT ME WACK*

4 posters

Go down

*RESPECT ME WACK* Empty *RESPECT ME WACK*

Post by happniess Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:05 pm

I want justice to be seen.Wack, your so called future GM is harrasssing me in the game between 720pm-735pm on 4 august 2008 (to nearest 5 mins).He does the following - waiting to loot my ladyboss item and very distracting causing me to die due to lagness.Then i decided to go ch 2, i was in 1 to fight the other ladyboss. Initially i was not DISTURBED but however wack came in in less than a minute and continued to pester me.I feel very disguested by his actions because he would be our future GM, our leader. Other than that, when i logged into polaris, i was in the map of the snowman. And similarly in less than a minute, he came in.This is most obvious that he has been stallking me although its free for where you want to go. But common sense tell anyone that he is pestering me all that time i got really sick of such childish immature behaviour from our future GM of nettie's sever. He seems to be a 'Mr kind guy' most of the time but I'm really changing my opinion to that.His attitude today totally sucks (sorry for vugarities).I would hope he could change on his attitude towards my characters in your sever today. I for what reason hes doing I'm not sure but i know its very disappointing.

I admit that I just came home from school and very irritated from those clown in school already so many I'm just too serious just now.... however i still find I'm like back in school where some idiot keeps on pestering me for no reason (which happens to me).I hope that this post don't look as if I'm scolding wack but I was perhaps tired and used a more complaining tone in this post rather than I don't know what?

Haha I just hope nettie sever to be more fair and that you could do some changes to the game - boss are not allowed for lvl 200 players coz players like me need to kill them except HT coz i believe no one is so crazy to kill it at 0 or 1 reborns....

Note: I strongly believe that if I went for Papulatus just now, he would certainly be there using the boss warper and wait till I kill the papu and he loot the drops.Reason: when papu clock dies, papu hit me 4~5k I sure die so wack can take this chance a hero reborn with high hp to loot my mesos without using any effort to kill

When you say boss is FFA I said its not true- even if you close the papu door people use keeper to warp them in.

Note: i really do not like to use the word Ks or cc pls on anyone- i've never used it in my whole maplesea life so please RESPECT ME

Oh yeah, why I no evidence, coz I too angry at that time to care and only bother to come and post so I dont care you say me or what,I'm just giving out my anger here hahahaha.If I have evidence what will wack become of?lols jkjk firstly I don't ks ppl so please stop ksing or any form of ksing if you want me to difine ksing i do it next time when I free and I hope no harrassment of any sort in maplestory.

If you are so desperate for evidence, I dont have so if you dont believe so be it~!

happniess
Cute Bird
Cute Bird

Back to top Go down

*RESPECT ME WACK* Empty Re: *RESPECT ME WACK*

Post by happniess Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:30 pm

I m so happy coz hardly anyone come in to see

happniess
Cute Bird
Cute Bird

Back to top Go down

Post by nettie Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:25 pm

i will wait for wack's explanation to his actions in this thread.

regarding papu i will remove the papu warper

nettie
Admin

http://nettietest.servegame.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ĞisappointeĞ Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:46 am

ya .. I want train at skelegon but got 2 guy trainning at there over 2 hour
and I just come in they call me cc please
I not saying the guy wrong .. I just wants to say
only 1 channel for the only 1 place ... haizz hard to training ><
I hope no ks please or cc please happended at nettie's server
ĞisappointeĞ
ĞisappointeĞ
Supporter
Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wack Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:53 pm

happniess wrote:I want justice to be seen.Wack, your so called future GM is harrasssing me in the game between 720pm-735pm on 4 august 2008 (to nearest 5 mins).He does the following - waiting to loot my ladyboss item and very distracting causing me to die due to lagness.Then i decided to go ch 2, i was in 1 to fight the other ladyboss. Initially i was not DISTURBED but however wack came in in less than a minute and continued to pester me.I feel very disguested by his actions because he would be our future GM, our leader. Other than that, when i logged into polaris, i was in the map of the snowman. And similarly in less than a minute, he came in.This is most obvious that he has been stallking me although its free for where you want to go. But common sense tell anyone that he is pestering me all that time i got really sick of such childish immature behaviour from our future GM of nettie's sever. He seems to be a 'Mr kind guy' most of the time but I'm really changing my opinion to that.His attitude today totally sucks (sorry for vugarities).I would hope he could change on his attitude towards my characters in your sever today. I for what reason hes doing I'm not sure but i know its very disappointing.

I admit that I just came home from school and very irritated from those clown in school already so many I'm just too serious just now.... however i still find I'm like back in school where some idiot keeps on pestering me for no reason (which happens to me).I hope that this post don't look as if I'm scolding wack but I was perhaps tired and used a more complaining tone in this post rather than I don't know what?

Haha I just hope nettie sever to be more fair and that you could do some changes to the game - boss are not allowed for lvl 200 players coz players like me need to kill them except HT coz i believe no one is so crazy to kill it at 0 or 1 reborns....

Note: I strongly believe that if I went for Papulatus just now, he would certainly be there using the boss warper and wait till I kill the papu and he loot the drops.Reason: when papu clock dies, papu hit me 4~5k I sure die so wack can take this chance a hero reborn with high hp to loot my mesos without using any effort to kill

When you say boss is FFA I said its not true- even if you close the papu door people use keeper to warp them in.

Note: i really do not like to use the word Ks or cc pls on anyone- i've never used it in my whole maplesea life so please RESPECT ME

Oh yeah, why I no evidence, coz I too angry at that time to care and only bother to come and post so I dont care you say me or what,I'm just giving out my anger here hahahaha.If I have evidence what will wack become of?lols jkjk firstly I don't ks ppl so please stop ksing or any form of ksing if you want me to difine ksing i do it next time when I free and I hope no harrassment of any sort in maplestory.

If you are so desperate for evidence, I dont have so if you dont believe so be it~!

regarding to this ~ waiting to loot my ladyboss item and very distracting causing me to die due to lagness.
Firstly i was not going to kill or hit the ladyboss and i was juz seeing it ~ well i said ks in my zack the first place but i really dun mean by ksing u if i offend u , i say apologize , SORRY and u also said that im going to be the future GM and that i wont loot ur mesos .

Secondly , well i did not know that ur polaris and so if u really think i know, i say sorry to you again .

Thirdly , for the Papulatus ~ i wont go there and ks u as i have 20 + crack pieces so y would i ks u? btw if i wanna earn money i would use my own crack pieces and that will be faster earning money than ksing other ppl Papulatus .

Fourth ,u said " When you say boss is FFA I said its not true " i said anego is ffa ~ ><

U said " boss are not allowed for lvl 200 players coz players like me need to kill them except HT " In my opinion , i think lvl 200 players are also need to be allowed as like last time i train Frozen mage in Papulatus till he lvl 199.
Wack
Wack
Loud Speaker
Loud Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by happniess Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:23 pm

thanks for explain wack XD nettie please close this thread as it is no longer 'useful'

happniess
Cute Bird
Cute Bird

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum